Studio 300 is a unique space that actually allows patrons to check out items like microphones, guitars, drums, cameras, cables, and much more!
The Studio 300 production equipment divides into two categories: equipment available for use only in Studio 300 (non-circulating) and equipment available for use outside the library for 3-day loan periods (circulating). In both cases, you need to check out and return the equipment from the Studio Services Desk.
Non-circulating equipment includes:
- Apple MacBook Pro laptop computers
- TriCaster video studio production package (2)
- (2 cameras, tripods, video switcher, audio mixer, and connecting cables for use in Video Studios A & C)
- Fender Stratocaster electric guitar
- Fender modern electric bass guitar
- Audio-Technica Turntable
- Various microphones for audio and video recording
Click here for a full listing of non-circulating equipment available.
Circulating equipment includes:
- A2400 Canon Camera
- Velbon 607 Tripods
- MDR-7506 Sony Headphones
- RE/50 E/V Handheld Microphone
- DR-100MKII Tascam Audio Recorder
- Panasonic HX-WA2 HD Video Camcorder
Click here for a full listing of circulating equipment available.